Friday, December 16, 2011

Craft Store Sales, Freebies, New Blog Candy! What more can I say? Some things I've made!

I've been a tad under the weather for the last couple of weeks and have spent more time than I should have perusing crafting blogs, crafting videos and craft business sites.  As you know, most of the time, you can't go to just one. It's worse than trying to eat just one potato chip!  I have so many sites marked as "Favorite" that if I never added another, I'd have more than enough to occupy me for the rest of my life (and I'm planning to live to be 110, at least).

I thought I would pass along a couple excellent bargains that are going on now. 

Custom Crops has over 2000 items under a $1.00 and even more Super Holiday Deals along with their usual Clearance & Goodbye items..

As most of you know, I've been a 'hobby' Stampin' Up! demonstrator for years.  I rarely have workshops but still enjoy the product very much so I'm still hanging on to the demonstratorship.  Today, they added LOTS of items to the "Clearance Rack" with some items as much as 80% off.  If you are interested in buying anything, you can Create an account or Sign in and put my name in for your demonstrator if you like and place an order.  Let me know if you need any assistance.

If you follow SVG Cuts on Facebook, or their blog, you probably already know they have free .svg files to download VERY often.  Well, right now, all for free, they are offering about 28 of their Retired Files for us to download.  They are a class act and I have nothing but great things to say about their product and customer service!

I have made a few cards for Christmas this year using SVG files and the pictures are still in the camera so I'm going to share some tags I made last year to give to my Stamp Club members for our box exchange..  I had made a box that I cased from a Splitcoast Stampers Tutorial and Beate Johns called Top Note Die Box.  I did find a picture of one I made before it was 100% complete.. As you can see, the white card stock hasn't been adhered yet and this piece hasn't been attached to the box and no ribbon.  I do wish I had a picture of the finished box.  If I find one, I'll be sure to post it..
The Top Note die cut, card stock, stamp set are all from Stampin' Up! I used Nestabilities for the red, black and white card stock.  I believe the snowflake stamp was Hero Arts but I can't swear to it..  After all, it was a year ago.. LOL!

And here are the tags I made and split between the boxes for the girls.  I do remember the tag is a cool punch from Creative Memories and the embellishments were from all kinds of different sources from my hoarded stash.  I do know that I surely enjoyed making each and every one of them.




Be blessed and thanks for stopping by..

'til next time {hugs}
Lynda

No comments: