Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy 2014!! 

What an end to 2013 and a beginning to 2014!  The Christmas season was wonderful with both my children and their families here.  I think it was one of the best Christmases ever!

Son-in-law, Daughter, Grandangel #1, Grandangel #2, Daughter-in-law, Son
(Grandangel #3 joined us on Christmas Day)
Then a couple of days after Christmas, my daughter, Grandangel #1, and I headed to Atlanta to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl to cheer on Coach Cut and our mighty Duke Blue Devils. We picked up a friend of the Grandangel on the way and even though Duke didn't win, it was a fantastic game and we had a wonderful time. Nothing like New Year's Eve in Hotlanta!



The grandangel started her internship at school this week.. a week earlier than students were to return so I took advantage of a chance to spend a few more days with her.  We drove down on Sunday and made a stop at Ikea in Charlotte!  She had never been so it was quite a treat for her.  I bought a couple of cabinets for my craft room and put them together last night and today.  I was amazed at how easy they were to put together.  Ikea rocks!!



Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll post more soon and will add some pictures. 

Be blessed and thanks for stopping by..
'til next time {hugs}
Lynda

No comments: