Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fun time with friends...

 I have lots of crafty crafting friends and a few weekends ago, Sharon and I converged on Joyce's home on Friday night and began a weekend of crafting! 

The first thing we made ended up taking all day long on Saturday.  Of course, we were hampered with a jammed eBosser, trying to figure out how to unjam it and not damage the unit, trying to figure out the directions for the card, and looking up different crafting products online, etc..  Oh, and not to be left out, Joyce also fed us some delicious tuna salad sandwiches with provolone cheese and chips for lunch and dinner was a scrumptious casserole made for us by her husband, Rick, before he left for a golfing weekend. It was so good, we asked for it for lunch the next day. We also had Boston Cream cake and a lemon cake to snack on. 



Our inspiration was a birthday card from Stamptramp: Time Machine Birthday Card.  Sharon and Joyce decided to put their age on the last panel and I chose the number of children and grandangels as my magic number. 

Sunday, we chose a really cool pattern that Joyce had purchased online for a flower cart.  The cart turned out really well but we didn't get the flowers made to fill the cart.  I'll post a picture of it when I make some flowers for it.

Sharon and Joyce also made a cute Curio Shelf  from my very favorite company, SVG Cuts, that I had already made and took with me. When they saw it, they wanted to make one, also.  So easy, so quick and so cute!

No comments: